26 October 2011

An Egg-cellent Finale

Please pardon the really lame pun, but it's true! I have finally finished my 30 eggs from two weeks ago! I am currently boiling the remaining eight (two accidentally cracked :( ) to keep for breakfast and lunch tomorrow and the day after. I'm not exactly sure if these last eight eggs will be unspoiled, since I've never had to keep eggs for two weeks, but I'm sure the "expiration date" phenomena is more of a commercial ploy than a fact (!).

So thank you to all who sent me suggestions on various egg-based dishes. The post on about my egg story received the most comments I've ever had! Keep them coming, I love to hear what you all think and which types of posts you enjoy!

Peace and blessings to you all as this month comes to a close :)

With love from Palestine,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment