02 July 2011

Special Thanks to Christ Lutheran in Gettysburg, PA

A very special thanks to Christ Lutheran Church in Gettysburg, PA, for their generous support of my Young Adults in Global Mission ministry. I visited Christ Lutheran a few times during my undergraduate years at Messiah College and very much appreciate the welcome I received then, as well as the hospitality the church gives to the Seminarians now. I remember Pastor Herr remembering my name during Communion the first time I visited after meeting me briefly before the service began, and that meant so much and has driven me to try and remember names, especially when serving a church.


Christ Lutheran has also supported YAGM in the past, particularly another young woman who served in Jerusalem/Palestine a few years back and has been so very helpful and supportive to me during my YAGM experience answering questions. Thank you, Marta!




I am so very humbled for the support from Christ Lutheran and am excited to continue their ministry in this part of the world.


If you or your congregation would like to know how to support me during my year of service in Palestine, visit the "Ways to Support" tab near the top of the webpage! Donations need to be in by July 27th (contact me if you would like to donate but need an extension).

Less than two months until I'm in Jerusalem/West Bank!!! I'll have packing and planning update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment