29 June 2012

I am packing, really! I promise!

So, if you know me well you know that packing is not my forte. You would think with all the moving I've done in the past four years I would have at least gotten a routine down or something.

The good news is that I've basically confined most of what I need to pack to one table.
The bad news is that I have stalled as if I was trying to drive stick shift.

What gives me some hope is that I know this will be done tomorrow. Not sure how, not sure how well, but it will be done.

I'm sure there is some theological under current I could share to tie everything in, but I'm just not at that place right now.

It doesn't look *that* bad. I just need to get rid of enough stuff so that it will all fit/not go over the weight limit. Hmm.... whose gift goes? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment