15 January 2012

January Newsletter is out!

I am happy to announce that my January Newsletter is finished and mailed out. Unfortunately, I may not have gotten everyone in this latest mailing so please let me know if you did not receive this latest mailing so I can make sure you are on the correct list :) Very sorry for this confusion!

I also have a link to the Google Docs version of my latest newsletter here. I apologize for the low quality of the version in Google Docs. Again, if you are interested in being added to my mailing list and (hopefully) receiving the original copy, do let me know (post in the comments section or email me).



I will post some of my newsletter articles on the blog shortly as well, in addition to posting some stories that I have written but not yet posted.

Things are going well over here and things are back to normal now that the major holiday(s) season is over. I was lucky to meet up with a group visiting from my Seminary (Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg) and spend some time with them in Bethlehem. It's made me excited to get back to that community in the Fall and share my experiences over here.

I have many stories to share with you (hopefully before the next newsletter ;) ) but I won't whet your appetite too much.

I should let you all know, however, that I learned how to make chicken parmesan this past week (which should be its own Adventure in Food and Language post). I now can expertly make two different chicken and pasta dishes :) I have yet to master Palestinian cuisine, though!


May your week be blessed, both in the ways that you pray for as well as in unexpected surprises!

-Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment